School transfer after home purchase

Q&A 게시판Category: 학교School transfer after home purchase
Pauls Sister asked 9 years ago

Hello, I am currently looking at property in West Park but my brother would like to stay at his current school- Irvine H.S. Is it hard to do a hardship transfer after a move?

1 Answers
robbykang Staff answered 9 years ago

It all depends. Please consult with Irvine School District. West Park area falls in to 2 high schools – Uni High and Woodbridge. South of Barranca is assigned to Uni High School. If Irvine High has space allowed they will permit your brother to continue at that school.