Probate Sales (상속재산 법정관리)
By definition probate is the legal process for the transfer of assets-houses, cars, stocks, bonds, boats, etc. from the deceased person's name to his or her estate so they can be sold or distributed to the heirs.
- Probate is a process.
- Probate takes place in the county of the decedent's residence.
- Probate oversees the settlement of an estate.
- Probate validates terms of a will, if there is one.
- Probate pays legitimate creditors.
- Probate distributes remaining assets.
- Probate files are public information.